Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day!

Thank goodness it's finally April. Febraury and March seemed to take forever this year. Doesn't help that Dada has been traveling all over creation ;) Grandma Barb and Pap were here last Thursday- Saturday to visit. Pap got a lot of things fixed around here and Grandma Barb kept Care Bear out of my hair, so hooray for both of them! Thanks for coming. They even treated us to Chinese and Bob Evans- yippie! And they babysat Thursday evening so Dada and I could see "The Pink Panther"- first movie we've been to since Harry Potter w/ Kelly & Becky at Christmas or Thanksgiving maybe. And that took all four grandparents to handle! ;) Hehe! Then Friday night Dada's boss's wife and daughter came to play w/ Carrie & Triskal so we stole Liam for dinner out and Dada got some new dress clothes. Two dates in a row! Didn't know what to do w/ myself ;)

Then Dada was in Atlanta from Sunday morning until Wednesday evening, so we had a long week. A looooooooong week. But it's the weekend! Last night we went to our new home group from Cedar Creek Church (you can check out the church at www.aroundthecreek.com and feel free to come with us any time any of you visit!) and had a wonderful time. Care Bear never wants to leave all her friends. There are a ton of girls! We got to see the "smiling moon" again on the way home. The past two nights the very bottom crescent of the moon has been showing and Carrie thinks that's the neatest thing. Along with watching for water towers, the mosque, and the stars, the smiling moon is something she's enjoying keeping an eye out for while we're traveling around. Today Liam had a first that Carrie's never done- he went with me to the vet! So I had both babies and Dada took Carrie with him to get our taxes done. On April Fool's Day. He tells me we're getting a nice refund, but I refuse to believe it until I see it. I know what day it is! ;)

Tomorrow we'll head to church and take it easy. Looking forward to that. No trips for Dada right away that I know of. Have a great week, everyone! I'll try to scribble down some Carriese for next time I post. They're making it onto our Quote Board, just not into the blog. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Carrie telling on Triskal, always: Yook! Yook at she! = Look! Look at her! Hehe!

No comments: