Sunday, April 23, 2006

And a PS

Technical questions. Skip this section if you're clueless like me ;)

Does anyone know (and would be willing to email me a very detailed, step-by-step how-to that I could in turn pass along) how to save blogs to hard copy? Both grandmothers, among others, have been asking how to do it and I have no idea. I'd also like a hard copy of my own blog! Please, please teach me how to do this. Anyone?

And while you're at it, please clue me in on how I can get this dratted Links section over into my sidebar instead of at the top of the page. It looks so tacky there! Grrrr!

More kudos to anyone who is willing to help!

1 comment:

David Lyle Jones said...

Hey Val! No, I'm not dead, and today I think I shall update my website. Anyway, I will try to think up a way to do what you're wanting to do. Hope life is treating you well!