Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hin clone


This kid is without a doubt related to his uncle Hinrew. Yesterday while Care Bear was at preschool, I hear some mysterious crinkling and cardboardish sounds. Sure enough, he'd swiped the "peanut butter kix" box (Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch- they get the addiction from Dada!) right off the counter and was eating straight out of it. Fortunately, he'd only gotten about 16 on the floor instead of the entire contents of the box all over the rug like Hinrew had with HIS box of Kix. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, my brother dumped a whole box of Kix into his lap while sitting on the floor... he was younger than Liam is now when he did it, I think. My parents have an excellent picture of him making fists and grinning in glee as he sits in the Kix. It's an awesome picture =) I was a little late grabbing the camera- I confiscated the box first! It was either grab the box now or probably have a Newfie with indegestion...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: