Monday, February 11, 2008

This is our handsome friend Bing! Isn't he so cute? =D We love our baby Bing soooooo much. Such a snuggly sweetie. He is Nina's little brother.
Can you tell which one is the Hinrew carrot? Hehe! The kids were really impressed when I pulled that huge one out of the bag of baby carrots. I looked briefly for the picture of the Hin corn we saw in Streator, but I didn't find it. Would have been fun to compare ;)

Yes, I realize he's holding the wrong ball for this outfit, but I wanted to show off the Steelers garb. Fits him just right right now. =) He got syrup all over it later that day when we had pancakes for dinner. He was impressed with the zipper on the shirt and kept flashing me with his onesie. Hehe!

Have a great week. It's sunny and 7 degrees here now. Radio guys were commenting about a supposed 3 inches to come before morning tomorrow. Yippie.

And the funny for the week is this: last night we were watching "The Muppets Take Manhattan" and there's a scene where Kermit goes incognito in a pinkish trench coat, big sunglasses and a black wig of curly, tight hair. As he's making his exit from the elevator, Carrie calls out, "GRANDMAMA!" And I almost lost it completely. Had to call Mom right then & there. Hehehehe. Keep smiling! =D
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annmarie said...

Val,
Love the Steelers outfit! My Liam has some summer onesies and two sippy cups (that a co-worker gave me - who knew that there was another Steelers fan in IL?) that are Steelers. I'll have to take some pics when we break them out for summer! Speaking of summer, are we there yet? =) The kids are adorable, including Bing. Take care! Stay warm with all the snow!
Annmarie

Adrienne said...

Bing is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys next wknd, I'm psyched! :) and I hope Rita brings more pics of Bingster. Too cute, want to smooch him all day!

Anonymous said...

Liam is looking so grown up :)