Thursday, February 07, 2008

More randomness


This is one of the blankets my aunt Kay bought the kids. They put it to good use right away!

This is Liam in the giraffe shirt my mom bought him. She requested the picture ;) That basketball is never far from him these days...
Where did my chubby, fat boy go? Where did this tall, skinny kid come from!? Look at him! And yes, that's a scraped lip. Don't ask how he got it. I had nothing to do with it!
Our resident chatterbox in her jogging suit that she's worn twice this week. Safe to say it's a hit, too. This is her caught off guard. Ha!

The Bible thought for last week (from her preschool) was pretty apt: He gives snow and ice, who can stand the cold? I thought it was right on for what insane weather we've been having. We've lived quite a few places and NOWHERE is the weather as bizarre as it is in NW Ohio! Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy stars...

And the latest Carriese was last night's prayer at dinner. "Dear Jesus. Please bring me a new Mama. Amen." She turns to me and says, "because I don't think you're doing a very good job." (This was, in part, because I insisted that she eat at least a banana. She didn't want to eat anything. We fight over food a lot. We fight about a lot of stuff, a lot.) Today she informed me that she didn't like me very much.

!

I thought this stuff was supposed to come about 8 years from now. At least by then I'll be numb to it, I guess. Right now all that comes to mind is Bill Cosby: You roll those little eyes at me, I'll roll your little head across the floor. I brought you into this world and I can take you back out. Don't make no difference to me, I can make another one, look just like you. (etc.)

Whoever out there is praying for patience for me, please stop. I have a feeling Jan is having a good laugh. Cut it out!

Have a great weekend, all. Off for my pint. Of Ben & Jerry's, that is...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your Ben & Jerry's after a day like that! Boy oh Boy! Which one of you does she get her attitude from? :)
I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's the other night too! Have you ever tried
the "Oatmeal Cookie Dough"? You should look for it if you haven't :)
It's nice to know someone else shares my passion for Ben & Jerry's :)