Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life with the kids

Check out the cool block tower they made together! I think it's pretty darn awesome. Liam doesn't look too happy, though...
The flash caught him with an octopus on his head!
What a silly hat for a silly boy ;)

Grandmama is coming today but they don't know it yet. I can't wait to see their faces! She'll get to stay a few days and play with us. Hope everyone had a pleasant Valentine's day. Thanks for all the cards and cash and well wishes. Always nice to get mail and calls! Have a wonderful weekend and try to stay warm! At least the sun is shining LOTS today. Ooooh, here comes the mail truck. Hey Muggin, "maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime! Mail mail mamamamamamailmailmailamilamail" Muahahahahahah! Hehehhehee!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I want a hat like that!!!

Val said...

Hahahah, you do!? He calls his his "octapod" =D

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness :)
You get a little too much blues clues! Mail time :) hahaha! Either that or you've been locked up with all the snow for to long! :)
We reached 60 degrees today, I think I'd be going out of my mind if it was still winter here. Thank goodness for the sun! Although the snow is beautiful! :)