Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pretty plants

Some of you only make it to our house for the Christmas party, so you don't really know what the plants look like during the rest of the year. This bush is a lilac cousin of some kind. It bloomed while we were in Oregon this year, so I only caught the tail end of it. It smells SO pretty in bloom! Anyway, right after PaPa and I had planted all our seeds and seedlings, we had those storms. Lots of my seeds washed to "where the sidewalk ends" and this bush has helped shelter them some. Look at the bottom right corner of the picture.

See? Here they come!

And here are the trees or bushes or both in front of our house. I have no idea what the right one is, but the left one is a Rose of Sharon bush. It's pretty too.

Up close and personal. I think the Bumblethunderbeasts like this one!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: