Monday, February 09, 2009

Excuses

Okay everyone. I've changed some settings on here which means that anybody can leave me a comment. That means I shouldn't be able to scroll through all the previous entries and see "0 comments", because that makes me think nobody is reading it. Leave me some feedback, please, so I know you're paying attention!

We had a big melt this weekend. Now it's back to 25 and we have frozen grass. The sun is out, too! Even the birds have come back to the feeder for their sunflower seeds. Triskal had a wonderful time hosting Gilly and Louie, Rob and Jana's beagles this weekend. The three of them chased each other around and got loved on all weekend by the kids. We hosted Rob & Jana too, but they had a lot of friends to visit with, so the beagles stayed here. The kids are blue now that the crew is gone. Thanks for coming to play with us! We loved seeing you!

Have a great week. Off to go take care of all the Monday stuff. =)

2 comments:

Dave said...

I am paying attention.

Val said...

Thank you, Dave. =) See how easy it is, folks?