Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mirror, mirror, on my... behind!?

Sorry that previous post is blue on blue. I know it's hard to see but it won't let me fix it =(

Dada picked Care Bear up from the bus at lunch time yesterday and spent half an hour or so with her before Liam and I made it home from moms' group. He said he remembered her climbing on him and playing with his belt loops. He called me in the middle of the afternoon to tell me the following story:

I had a conference call with Jeremy and Jeff and a couple other guys. We do the whole thing and then Jeremy comes up to me later and asks, "why do you have a mirror on your butt?" I am clueless and ask, "what are you talking about?" Jeremy repeats himself, "why do you have a mirror on your butt?" Lo and behold, and unbeknownst to me, Carrie had inserted a purple plastic mirror from our toy vet kit into his back belt loop. (It looks like a short, stubby dental mirror- the circular kind that is angled also- and it just so happened that Dada was wearing a deep purple dress shirt. She probably thought it was the perfect accessory.) I can't believe the guys let me go through the entire conference call before saying anything!

Then I told him that if I had seen it, that I would have told him. After he'd gone back to work ;)

No comments: