Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemoweh


Lest y'all think the boys get all the good stories, here is a classic Carrie Tale. 

Yesterday Thing One is sent to the showers. She hops in and about two minutes into her shower is when I think to turn on some music for her. Using an app on my phone, I select the Iko Iko station we like on Pandora radio and set it to play in the bathroom. The first song happened to be "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". 

Carrie, already in the shower, remember, hears "dee dee dee dee dee deeeeee dee dee dee ah wee ohh mam eh waaaay" as tones emanating from the shower head. She comes downstairs and informs me, "I thought for real that the song was coming out of the shower head, making different tones, as the water spewed out of it."

Insert crying with laughter face here. 

She then states, "I thought the shower head had accepted me as one of its own and was singing to me! Then I realized, 'oh wait, there's a speaker in here...' "

Never a dull moment around here, folks. 

Ah weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, indeed.

No comments: