Saturday, May 11, 2019

Imagine with me


If my LAUNDRY ROOM looks this bad, you can envision pretty well what the rest of the house looks like.

Imagine with me a place and time that doesn’t have this much mess and this many activities crammed into 31 days. Somebody please send me there! SOS!

We just did a haircut, so now there is a mess of a different sort:


He wanted fuzzy. I started with a 3 and he wasn't satisfied customer so we went to the 2 and he still wasn't happy. You probably heard the squeals of glee after I finished with the 1 when he exclaimed, "I never noticed how big my forehead is!" And the ensuing peals of laughter.


I imagine that I'd have less mess and less crazy without them, but that smile just melts me. 

And now there's a fuzzy head to rub.

And it isn't mine!





No comments: