Monday, June 26, 2023

Another random rundown (not the Scotland post)

 

He's waiting to go to the pool. And waiiiiting. And waaaaiiiiting.


I finally was home long enough to get my cold weather clothes out of the closet and drawers so that the summer things could fit in. I was tired of hunting through boxes for the outfit I was looking for, but we left for a trip as soon as Damon got home from school, came home almost a week later only to unpack and repack for the Scotland trip and got back from that to go to the wedding. My clothes had been in boxes tossed on a chair and it was driving me crazy! Now that I'm reorganized I can breathe a little better and find my sundresses, which is a big win!


Weather has been all over the place lately, but we had a beautiful sky the other evening. Last night it stormed and Honey was most unhappy, but thankfully it was over before midnight so we all got some sleep. 



Looks like more storms today so we'll tackle stuff we've put off or not been home to do and enjoy not watering the garden. I was weeding yesterday and got eaten alive. Not a fan. Must remember to put on bug spray before venturing outdoors! I blame no-see-ums. The bites aren't all mosquitoes- they're somebuggy small enough to chomp me under my watch band and I've no idea how that happened. As soon as I figure it out, I'm going to bite them right back!

No comments: