Monday, June 26, 2023

This post is brought to you by the letters T-i-n-o

Tino wanted to write this post because it features him goofing around at Stirling Castle. Of course there were cannons and arrow slits and stairs... so many stairs. Our tour guide informed us that her boss gets emails from people complaining about "Why was the castle build on a hill? It's so hard to walk around and all the stairs and..."

Well, gee, call me crazy, but I'd want good drainage AND the ability to spot any invaders headed my way if I was the one who was going to be living in a castle...





The next four won't be as funny unless you've seen the Lego Batman movie where he is throwing a temper tantrum on the stairs and saying "no, no, no, no, no, no." Just picture that when I ask, "Tino, whaddaya say we do some more stairs?"








I wore that poor guy out! And as I'm running around the castle taking his picture, a foursome of high school kids approached me and asked if I'd take a picture with them. I assumed they wanted me to take one of the four of them, but the boys attached themselves to both sides of me while I have Tino in front of me and the girls snapped a picture! I said, "of ME!? You guys are funny!" They probably tried to find the craziest person in the castle to get a selfie with. *sigh* So somewhere on the internet there's possibly a picture of Tino, me looking windblown, and some laughing kids. Adventures!

 

No comments: