Monday, June 19, 2023

Apologies and thanks

 Sorry for the radio silence. Life has been a little crazy lately. In the last 42 days Thing One turned 20, Thing Three turned 13, Dada had a birthday and Father's Day, school ended for the summer, Thing One ended the karate job and began two other part time jobs, most of us drove to Georgia and back to visit friends and then Dada and I flew to Scotland and back- him for work, me for fun- and then we drove across Ohio to a wedding and got home yesterday. It's kind of hard to blog when you don't know which way is up. Now my phone is completely overloaded with photos that I'll be sifting through as I figure out how to best tell a month of stories, unpack, do laundry, and catch back up as I wrestle some computer time from the boys who would be happy to be on it at all times. We're not dead, I promise. We're just recovering! I hope all the Dads out there had a great day and know how appreciated they are. Thanks for working hard for us and making us laugh, for loving on us and teaching us, for doing all the Stuff You Do to help the rest of us be running at our best. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: