Friday, October 13, 2023

I got nothin'.

 Sorry, I still don't have anything drawn. I've been reading! I finished the Shirley Jackson novel and fell headfirst into a historical fiction recommended by my bestie. Now that one is done and here I am at the library with another stack to check out. I have an addiction.

I solemnly swear I'll doodle this weekend! Pinky promise!

Otherwise, we are all hanging in there. Not thrilled about some mornings being in the 40s already, but Ohio is always a little crazy, so it is what it is. Last week I mused to myself, "it sure is dark out there in the morning... when the heck is time change? It's gotta be soon..."

Folks, it's not until NEXT MONTH. Holy moly, what a long wait to get back to Standard Time. Once we are there, can we please just leave it alone!? Pretty please? Where do I sign!?

This fall seems to be a good bit of on again, off again. I subbed some of every day last week and then nothing this week. I suppose as the germs make their rounds that may pick up, but it's also nice to have the time to bake cookies or sort kid clothes or run an entire day of errands. 

Some of you are having a WAY more exciting week than me, so for those of you who'd like things to get back to normal, I wish you well. For those of you who can't wait for all things Halloween (like some people I live with), hang in there. It's coming, I promise!

No comments: