Monday, October 09, 2023

Excuses, excuses

 I promise I haven’t forgotten to blog. I’ve been a little busy with other pursuits; all is well. Last week I subbed for three mornings in preschool, had an afternoon of lunch duty and classroom aide, and spent a morning manning the office. I’d rather take preschoolers to the bathroom five times a day than answer a phone, but the amazing woman who runs the office seemed pleased with my help. 


I intend to do #inktober, but here it is the ninth and I haven’t started yet. I’ve been reading books and am in the middle of Shirley Jackson’s “we have always lived in the castle” so that’s taking away from doodling time. I’ll get there and I’ll post them like last year. Keep on me!


I spent all of 45 seconds putting the dog out and trying to identify a bird I’d heard and accrued three mosquito bites on my neck for my troubles. Apparently I have delicious blood. Brood of vampires!


Have a spooktacular week, everyone!

No comments: