Wednesday, December 29, 2004

She's just too smart...

Tonight the little bugger started IMing all by herself. That may not SEEM like a big deal, but that includes getting herself into the chair w/out help, not hitting any function keys to get OUT of the IM box my mother must have started, and not only typing but hitting enter to send the message!

I was doing dishes and I hear her clacking away in the next room. I ask Scott, "who's she typing to?" He says, "I have no idea. Did you put her in the chair?" I hadn't. Turns out, she's happily typing ooooooooooooooooooooooo and jjjkk,,,,mmmnoooooooooooo to my mother, who is just delighted. The funniest part is that she types her message pretty quietly and then WHAMS on the enter key. Now how did she figure THAT out!?

Have a peaceful evening! =)

No comments: