Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More wedding photos

Here are some more wedding photos. Hehe, I don't think I have any close-ups of Care Bear from that day yet! Hmmm...

We had some good storms yesterday, finally. She was pretty perplexed when the lights went out, three times, but is a very good sport & enjoyed listening to the rain and watching the water run down the street. Thunder doesn't even faze her. Her baby pool and all her pool toys were REALLY full of water today, so we played in there before lunch. Shoes included. =/ Oh well.

My OB/GYN was in a huge rush today, but seemed pleased again. I'm up to 130.5 pounds w/ good blood pressure and he easily found Little Kicker's heartbeat, so I guess all is well. Wants to see me again in 3 weeks and I am pretty sure we'll be doing the glucose tolerance/ RH stuff for week 28... should be two weeks after next appt. =)

Things are good here. Going to grill out for dinner & then hopefully have a nice bike ride since it's so much more reasonable heat-wise! Have a fun over the hump day!

No comments: