Thursday, April 26, 2007

She never ceases to amaze me

I come downstairs this morning and I hear singing and murmuring. I do a quick glance around but don't see miss Care Bear. I say good morning and hear her pipe up, "good morning to you, too, Mama!" I tried to narrow down the possibilities of where she could be just judging from her voice and it hits me:

Me: Please tell me you're not in the kennel.
Carrie: I AM in the kennel.

She proceeds to climb out through the tiny toy door. Argh! While I'm sure Triskal enjoyed the company, she is shedding like a crazy beast right now and last night Carrie slept in her white long johns. Triskal is dark gray. You can imagine the mess. Oh well.... no harm, no foul...

We proceeded to the post office and the library where we all got out and played for awhile. Carrie was so good while we were out that her reward was to splash around in the puddles in her ladybug boots and raincoat (since it's been raining for two days here). She had a ball. Then we popped her into dry clothes, fed her some soup w/ her lunch, and now they're both down for their breaks. That's where I'm headed too. Have a great day! =)

No comments: