Friday, April 20, 2007

What was I thinking!?

I must be a special kind of stupid. I borrowed Stomp out loud from our library, thinking the kids would enjoy it. It's a video of a group of percussionists who make really cool sounds from unexpected objects. The kids sure did like it, and now our wooden windowsill all along the front windows is scored by marks left from their exuberant plastic hammer-wielding. Yiiiiiiiiiiiikes...

I vacuumed this week and then the kids took turns "helping" when I was done. First Care Bear pushed the attachments around and then it was Liam's turn. He was apparently "high sticking" when I wasn't watching and she got clonked right in the head. She comes crying to me and says, "I'll be better when I'm married." This is even more hilarious if you know Dada's famous quote is, "you'll be better before you're married"... closely followed in use by, "it doesn't hurt to want." Poor kid...

I'll try to post more this weekend. God knows I have enough pictures, etc. to load on here! Right now it's just too cold down here to do it. Have a great weekend and keep checking in. Please continue to pray for Manoj's mom, Susie. Her link is down there to the left, Susie's Recovery. And poor aunt Lisa had her appendix out this week, so say some healing prayers for her, too!

And here's my shameless plug for the rest of you to have a tasty treat every week: Baskin Robbins has $1/ scoop night every Tuesday night from 6-9 PM. May 2nd will be 31 CENT/ scoop night from 5- 10 PM, so get out there and enjoy some fun! =D


No comments: