Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March madness

He looks like he's thinking, "okay, where's the party?"
My handsome Liam. And don't ask why he had his mittens and hat on inside the house. I have no idea.
Carrie before school on Monday. I tried to get one of her facing me so you could see the purple bunny rabbit barrette in her hair, but as you can see she was rather uncooperative. Still a cute picture of her being busy though. She'd just discovered the new magnets on the fridge (thanks, Nanama!) and was distracting herself until we could leave for school.

March came in like a lamb yesterday at least. It was 55 and all of the snow melted except the plowed icebergs. This morning there was some ice and a little dusting of snow, so she made it to school two days in a row. Tonight it has been sleet and freezing rain and everything is covered in snow again w/ 1-2 or 3-5 more inches of snow to come, depending where you check. We've already cancelled moms' group for tomorrow morning and I'm interested to see if school will start on time... perhaps Rita and I will end up watching Cary Grant in something if I do take Dee to school... hmmm....

She just finished her last round of eyedrops- she went and got pinkeye last week and missed school on Friday so we could pay Dr. Jon a visit. She doodled all over the crinkly exam paper and he was delighted- he took it home as Saturday was his birthday and said he'd put it up on his fridge! How sweet! We just love him. He'll get to see Bing next week, I think. Hehe.

They're both down now. Think they're wearing Grandma Barb out. Carrie keeps doodling in Grandma Barb's Sudoku book and is really trying hard to figure out where the numbers go. It's pretty funny. And Pa Pa's birthday is on the 6th, so I asked Carrie what she thinks we should get him. This was right after I told her he's always wanted to be a duck since they can walk, swim, AND fly. So naturally, she said we ought to get him a duck! =/ Hmmm, how about plan B?

Can someone please tell me where our chubby, fat boy went? I haven't seen him around for awhile. Just look at these pictures! =( *sigh*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: