Sunday, March 16, 2008

A weekend with Share Bear

Share Bear came to stay with us this weekend. He travels to different homes each weekend and visits the kids who are in Miss Linda's preschool class. We wrote in his journal and took him on outings and made sure to keep his teeth clean and shiny! Plus, Dada came home on Friday after 3 whole weeks in Atlanta! Boy, had we missed him!

Here's the kids squashing their Dada in big welcome home hugs!
I got to go to the Y with Carrie for her swimming lessons! Her Mama and Dada found goggles and a shower cap for me so my fur wouldn't get wet and stinky if someone splashed me. I think her polka- dot swimsuit is so cute!
Here we are at the Y. She did everything her teacher, Miss Holly, said to do. And she even jumped in at the end of her class! I think she's a brave, fun girl.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ConnieJ said...

Oh my gosh, so freaking cute!!!!
ConnieJ