Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring silliness

I know you all love Carriese stories, so here's today's. I was taking her into preschool this morning and she could only find two gloves that didn't match. So she's wearing them, and I'm not wearing any, as she hops out of the car. She grabs my hand in the parking lot (one of our rules) but with BOTH her gloved hands and tells me, "here. I'll keep you warm since you didn't have the sense to wear your gloves."

I don't know where she's ever heard that before. *whistles and looks around, almost innocently*

And Liam is saying "goodness gracious" but I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to spell it his way to capture the true essence of its cuteness. You'll just have to try it out in your imaginations.

And this has nothing to do with the kids, but for those of you (us!) who are jonesing for spring:
http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf Just click your mouse around on the black screen, or click, hold, and drag it. Thanks to Don & Judy for passing it along through email! It's fun AND addicting, but much needed since who knows when we'll see any of the real thing here in Ohio. I heard my first killdeer of the Spring yesterday, though, and am so glad they're back. I've really missed them!

Have a great week! Love you all!

2 comments:

Annmarie said...

I love all the Carrie and Liam stories! It made me laugh and I needed that today, so thank you. =) Our crew all had rotavirus this week - I'm better now, Liam is on the mend, but now Sam has it. I've spent last night and tonight doing laundry and sanitizing every possible thing in the house! I can't wait for warmer weather!

ConnieJ said...

Oh the honesty of kids...gotta love them!! Love the new profile!