Monday, September 26, 2022

Yes, more nature photos

 I know. My apologies. But the light has changed so much already and sunlight on leaves is too lovely to not soak up. I wish I could have gotten some shots of the gorgeous sky tonight; alas, I was driving and that's frowned upon. These are all from Sunday evening around 7ish.



Three shed pictures in a row because I couldn't decide which angle I liked with the sun on the leaves or the sun on the clouds so I just had to keep them all to show you.





White cabbage moths hiding in the flowers.



The "garden"... oh dear. Let's not talk about it.



Yay, wildflowers!




I liked the shot above because of the red apples, but even more so the sun hitting the top of the pine tree. The color doesn't look like it should be pine needles, but I promise you they are!


No comments: