Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Mondays be like...


Hair In His Face doesn't do Mondays, so it was a little harder to prod him out of bed to get him ready for school...


I am loving that April means air temps that don't hurt my face!

Poor Damonater caught whatever is going around with the terrible cough. Covid test was negative, but he's been napping which he usually resists. He went to school Monday morning but needed picked up after telling the nurse his head hurt behind his eyes and ears and he couldn't concentrate. He didn't have a fever, so I was surprised she let him go. He did run a fever that evening, but didn't have one yesterday so I was hopeful he'd make it to school today and tomorrow because they have Friday off for spring break. He told me that he hardly slept last night so he's still home. Poor kid.


 

No comments: