Monday, August 28, 2023

"How does your garden gro- ooooooh dear..."

Nobody's asked, but let me assure you that the garden is once again, to absolutely nobody's surprise, a complete disaster.
Well, we have some tomatoes.


And the amaranth that I DIDN'T plant.


And the sad, knocked over amaranth which I DID plant. *sigh* This guy was taller than me and was beautiful. He was the only one because his buddy got eaten when I transplanted him. And he's been on the ground for probably weeks now and doesn't seem terribly fazed...



Our wild onions which the bees love.

A view of the entire disaster zone.


The flowers are nice and full, haha!


Apparently my black eyed Susan vine came up and is happy.


I found a jalapeno or two but it's going to take an expedition to get in there to rescue them...


Once again, my bug bites outnumber my produce yield. Maybe once the cherry tomatoes come in there will be a reckoning...

 

No comments: