Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Where's the beef? (and other stories)


We visited the fair and Thing Two was stymied as to where the champion was hidden. He drawled in his characteristically dry tone, "where's the beef?"


Every time I get my phone back from this kid, there is a selfie (or more) but this one sent him into gales of laughter because he'd inadvertently caught the guy behind him, too.


thing one does not recommend drinking orange juice after consuming pancakes with syrup from bob evans. one star. will never do again. 
until the next set of leftovers...


Hair-In-His-Face cracking us both up as he tried to tell a story around the spoon in his mouth. Dude, that's bananas.


Whilst shopping for school supplies for two separate schools, I hear, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, MOOOOOM!"
I turn to this gleeful face behind me and instruct him to, "go put that back!" He saunters off, having completely distracted me and made me laugh. Mission accomplished.


also from the fair, which should come with some kind of warning about the blue raspberry italian ice biohazard...

 

No comments: