Friday, August 26, 2005

For Mommee...

My mom suggested I post some of Care Bear's newer words (or attempts anyway), so you can thank her for this post =) Carrie says "you" when she means "me" so that's why a lot of them start off "you..." I do have a few stray pictures that I'll get up in a bit too.

Guck guckles! = That tickles!
Peek= pink
Geen= green
Ott= orange (she's done most of the other colors well for a long time now)
You come? = Can I come too?
You tay?= Do I stay here?
All go?= Are we all going?
Yook= look
Goos me= Excuse me
Top! Go! Top!= stop, go, stop... especially when someone is driving. She's very much the backseat driver, commenting on traffic, signs, choochoo bumps (tracks), other bumps, landmarks she knows such as where the Golden Retriever lives in our neighborhood, etc.
Bee Guck= big truck
guk= chalk
guk= stuck (some words are all purpose for her!)
And the past two days when I've asked her what she wants to wear: "red dots!" meaning the shorts she has on in the picture where she's pretending that it's raining.
For sizes, instead of small-medium-large, we hear a lot of "baby, Mama, Dada" which makes sense to me! I.e. baby ball, Dada da= Dada sized chair and/or the chair Dada sits in
Mah-miah= mailman

That's the latest in Carriese. Now you're all fluent!

No comments: