Thursday, August 18, 2005

Kitchen help and the Kurth Salon

Haven't posted for awhile, my apologies. Last Thursday Care Bear helped me make a pudding pie for our small group. She loves to watch things in the bowls and being mixed. Of course I let her lick the spoon ;) Here are two pictures from that day, and then two of her getting her toenails painted once again. She gets to pick the color from my amazing selection (many of you know I almost always have my toenails painted- something fun to look at in the shower!) and this time it was "guk boo", or dark blue. So we wound some toilet paper through those tiny piggies to keep them separated and got her all spiffied up. However, it's almost time for the blue to come off now and she's chosen "rah" (red) for next time. I need to do mine too! ;)

I do have a good amount of pictures from Saturday's hiking trip to Starved Rock & another bunch from our playground visit two nights ago. The program I use to edit them is giving me grief today, though, so they won't get posted until later (read: tomorrow or the day after). At least you know there'll be more coming, right!?

Saturday Scott & Kelly will be heading up to Austin in Chicago w/ a bunch from church to do the Austin Labor of Love... last night I made cookies to send up. I've decided I minister much better w/ a cookie sheet than I do w/ a tool belt! So I'm not sure what we girls will be up to, but we'll be around. Have a delightful rest of the week and keep checking back for more pictures!

No comments: