Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in review

Eep. I had planned on a picture for each month as I reviewed them, but I don't have anything from last Christmas until spring. I DID burn pictures onto disks during that time, but I haven't found them yet in the frantic cleanup and drying out after the infamous sump pump death (which then turned into the frantic get ready it's almost Christmas party time)...

In January of 2007 I had my birthday, my dad's mother passed away, Dada had a few out of town trips, and it was cold.

In February, we had an awesome vacation in Oregon, staying with our Olsons and a calm day at the coast! It was still cold, and we missed Rita and Nina while they were in India. Did I mention it was cold?

"In March, the wind blows down the door, and spills my soup upon the floor. It laps it up and roars for more. Blowing once, blowing twice, blowing chicken soup with rice." Maurice Sendak's Chicken Soup With Rice, as recited constantly by Carrie. Just substitute all the r's for w's and the l's for w's too, now that I think about it...

...and yes, it was still cold!

Enjoy the rest of the wrap-up, pictures included. Let me know what you think!

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: