Saturday, January 05, 2008

Brides and Brooms

Carrie told me at breakfast this morning that she wanted a letter "G" in her name. I told her she needed to marry Noah since his last name started with a G. She told me, "no. I am not getting married unless I can be the broom. You know, that stands with the bride. Not in the dress. Unless I'm in the suit. Noah's going to be in the dress."

So now you know. Hope you know what you're getting into, Noah! Good luck! Might need it. Hehe!

Rob & Jana are here to play with us this weekend. They brought Gilmore too, and Liam is delighted to have "a puppy" his own size. He's not as excited as Triskal is, though. She's thrilled to have a playmate. Gilly isn't quite as thrilled. ;) We're glad they could squish us into their busy schedules. Rob's opera will be April 18 and 20, so mark your calendars and watch for more details!

Thanks to PaPa for coming out and watching the kids at New Year's so Dada and I could get a night of fun sans kids. It was great to have his help and company! xoxoxooxoxox

And thanks to Carlos and Tatiana for joining us for dinner on Thursday night. We had a fun time with the Wii and the fellowship. Come play again soon!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

ConnieJ said...

Your family has got to be one of the friendliest, most social families I have ever heard of or met!!!

That is awesome about your daughter. Yes, I think we are kindred spirits. If she starts wanting combat boots, don't fight it mom. It's not a fad. hehehe

Blessings,
ConnieJ

Val said...

She is so funny. You can see pictures of Noah, her betrothed ;) hehehehe, at www.thegombasclan.blogspot.com I think. He's the older, blond one. So cute! Love you! Have a great week!