Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random shots fired... by my camera, that is! =)

This is where we put the tree this year. It's a 6 foot artifical job and it's on top of the front closet. The plant on the left of it, the spider one, is named Aragog as in the huge spider from Harry Potter. Hehe. Shelob is in our bedroom, also a spider plant. Anyway, just wanted y'all to see the tree before I dismantled it. It worked well up there away from Liam and Triskal, and I had actually wrapped presents as I bought them and stuck them under it too. Gonna do it again next year! Those are my birthday presents up there now, hehe!
I'm so not a photographer, but you get the idea. It was pretty all lit up on top of the closet!
This is Carrie in her new jammies. I think she looks just like her Daddy in this picture... the way she's holding her head.
She wanted an extreme closeup, and you should have heard her giggling when I showed her this one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ConnieJ said...

Well she should get a close up, she's a girl after my own heart!! hehhehehe