Friday, January 18, 2008

Quiet weekend, we hope...

We hope this will be a peaceful weekend. Liam's nose started running this morning (he was sneezing a lot yesterday) so I'm anticipating cold #989270982364456 of the fall/winter cycle. Roughly. It doesn't help that it is 20 degrees out, and that is no exaggeration. It IS sunny though. YAY! Other than church, I think we'll be staying in and eating. Hehe!

Carrie's been wanting to sleep in Liam's room all week, so we'll let her do that this weekend. Might as well get them sick at the same time, right? Instead of them taking turns and then ganging up on me! Little germ factories. =D

Not too much going on. Just burned all the photos from my camera chip onto a disk, so now I have free camera space. Amazing. Guess I'll have to start documenting the year!

Gonna bake my own birthday cake again next week. So excited! It'll be a butter recipe yellow cake with triple chocolate chip icing... pardon me, Liam just brought me a toy banana that he's making me talk to Nina on... there, it's his turn. "Ah hel-lo? Yeah...a buh-bye." So my cake... gonna make it Tuesday morning and then take it with me to Bible study on Wed. That way the ladies get spoiled and I don't end up with an entire cake to eat by myself since Dada is trying to be good.... weeeee!

Have a good weekend. Stay toasty!

2 comments:

Annmarie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VAL! =) Have a wonderful day!

ConnieJ said...

Ok, so tell us how old you will be? Sounds like a nice relaxing moment!
Blessings,
ConnieJ