Monday, February 08, 2010

Eraserhead

Talk about a random title. "Eraserhead" is a way crazy movie I watched in college with some guy friends of mine. I'm too lazy to look it up to see what genre would describe it, and I really don't want to know all that badly. At one point, this cooked chicken begins to flap its wings in a rather distrubing manner.

Anyway, I keep telling Dada how much I prefer these little Cornish hens to regular grocery store chicken. They are so much tastier! I cooked this one with honey and spices and dug in. The side is tomatoes, basil leaves, "ghost" cheese, and balsalmic vinegar. Carrie even tried some of the chicken and pronounced it good. Until, that is, her tongue "ran into a spice," and then it was hard to convince her to have any more. Yes, that made the quote board, so you'll be seeing at again at a later date.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: