Wednesday, February 03, 2010

She is so never getting the car.

I realize that video games are not reality. That said, Carrie has been playing the Wii's version of Mario Kart for a month now. It involves little cartoon guys and various carts, dune buggies, and motorbikes racing around different types of tracks. Some are in the desert, some are on rainbows in space, some are through shopping malls. You get the idea. Today I watched her get smashed flat by an oncoming truck.

Me: WOOOOOAAAAAH! You just got SQUASHED!
Carrie: I know. Apparently you have to watch out for cars.

Who knew!?

She is so never, ever driving Pepe the Pilot....

1 comment:

Columbia said...

Oh, man... Jen and I used to play that ALL THE TIME on the gamecube. Is it wonderful fun on the wii?? can you play across the interwebs on it? Can we get squashed by Carrie? Can I ask any more questions in one "comment"?? :D

I also have to say that you always have the most wonderful captchas on your site. Tonight, I'm asked to repeat: drablyza. That's got to be a ton of points on Lexulous, don't you think?