Monday, February 08, 2010

Freezy Trees

I know I've blogged these same trees before with ice on them, but I never get tired of seeing them like that. I love the way they look fuzzy in the shade, and like sparkly crystal in the sun. This first one I tried to get the sun glinting off the ice, but got just the sunrise instead. Oopsie.


This tree houses our bird feeder, which I'll have to go fill today, I see...


And this is our next door neighbor's tree, the same one from the first picture, with sunshine dressing it. And yes, that is GRASS you see in the front yard. We were mostly spared the snowstorm that a lot of you are weathering even now. We have big drifts, but also grass. The wind was the worst part here. However, we may not be as lucky tomorrow- another system is coming through. We'll see how we fare!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JC said...

The first picture is breathtaking! You should frame it.