Saturday, February 06, 2010

Tucking in

I was just tucking Carrie in for the night and I was telling her how beautiful she is. Our conversation went like this:

Mama: You're so beautiful. Gorgeous skin, tiny little nose, great big eyes, long gorgeous eyelashes, pretty eyebrows *pauses to breathe*
Carrie: And big feet.
Mama, giggling: And bunny feet. And pretty eyebrows-
Carrie: And no butt! *laughing*
Mama, giving up but also laughing: Yes, and no butt. Good night, you nut. I love you.

My brother has 28-30" of snow at his house, my in laws lost power but it is back on, and we can still see grass in some places. We have drifts that are taller than the kids' knees, and yes they played outside this morning, but our wind has calmed a good bit and we're not supposed to get any more snow. We hope the rest of you are dug out, toasty warm, and satisfied with your Saturday! =)

No comments: