Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun sayings & doings

The kids have been pretty funny lately, not that they aren't usually, but I wanted to share a Carrie-ism and a Liam-ism before I forgot them. They're already on the quote board too, but here you go.

Carrie, during dinner last night: Did this chicken come from a chicken?

Liam & Carrie are playing with Legos at the kitchen table. I'm in the kitchen & Dada is on the couch. For whatever reason, Liam is getting frustrated.
Liam to Carrie: ARGH! I am going to BEAT you!
Dada, from the couch: That's my job.
Liam, without batting an eye: We could both beat her.

Yes, that would be Children & Family Services knocking...

And for the funny "doing", click on the title to go to a black page. Then click your mouse around on the black page and see what happens. Or click and hold your mouse down and slide it along. To clean it off and start again, just hit refresh (the circle arrow button at the top left of your page). Thanks, aunt Chris! Enjoy!


1 comment:

JC said...

Oooooh - fun doing! I needed some flowers with all of this snow and slush - Thanks!