Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Leaf me alone


Along with the bazillions of leaves on a wooded lot, you get an awful lot of spider webs. You can't see them, too bad, but the emptier of the branches are shimmery with spider silk.




The kids had yesterday off for conferences (both boys are doing very well and their teachers had wonderful things to say about them) so in our spare time we started to rake leaves. We're going to be raking f.o.r.e.v.e.r.





              Some of us were more helpful than others.






It's been around 70 all week and I'll take it. I'll take it, I'll take it, I'll take it. I have two loads of laundry hanging out today, I did a huge one of kid laundry yesterday, sheets the day before that, and a ginormous load of reds/oranges/purples to do tomorrow. Bring it on! =D Looooooove summer, even if it's Indian summer!

No comments: