Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Go read the other butt post first. I’ll wait.

 Like I said, the Weather after the unfortunate plumbing incident was right back to Winter. While we were actually dealing with the mess it started off in the 50s and began slowly dropping. The rain had even held off. We got the electric eel returned along with all of its accessories (accoutrements? things? parts? Is that why they're just called "Auto Parts" stores- because nobody knows what else to call all that Stuff?), then it started to get nasty out again.

                                               

                                                

This one was taken on my iPhone with a black & white filter to showcase the ice. It didn't look the same in real life colors.

                                       

But Friday, out in the sunshine, man, it was a breathtaking sparkly walk. Dada kept reminding me to walk because I kept stopping in awe to take pictures!



While I don't love snow or ice, I sure do love glazed trees.







I'm sure these photo collections have nothing to do with my phone being full and not backing up. As Thing One says all the time, "I'm sure it's fine." 


No comments: