Saturday, February 12, 2022

Into the belly…

 I made the mistake of asking Dada what his plans were for today. He didn’t have any, and now is perusing the auction and estate sale sites which means there will most likely be More Stuff entering our territory soon.

He’s gushing about a set of swords. I’m not kidding. “Look how cool those are. They look like they need new handles. That’d be a cool project.”

I staaaaaaaare at him. He finally feels it and tries to redirect my gaze to the image of the swords on his phone. “Here. You’re supposed to be looking here. Not at me, over here.”

“It does look like a cool project. Where are you going to put them before you start working on them and where are they going to go after you finish them and what about in the meantime?”

“They’ll go into the bellies of my enemies…”

I tackle and tickle, “this belly?! This belly? Right here!?”

“Ack, ack! No! Not that belly! I don’t like this game.”

No comments: