Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Three sheep day

 Some of you may have noticed that there’s snow going around. And ice. And all sort of fun and games. Some people who shall remain nameless are doing the Hard 75 Challenge again this year, which involves a daily 45 minute outside workout among other things. He'd been doing really, really well until Monday night when he forgot to take the daily selfie. If you forget any of the requirements, it's back to Day 1. So glad we got 40ish days of outside January walks in... *insert eye roll here*









So anyway, it being winter in Ohio we've had lots of pretty cold days. Channeling our inner Scandinavians, we have invested in winter gear like wool sweaters, snow pants, workout shirts that are quick dry and wicking and all that fanciness. 

He's also found wool coats at goodwill for a fraction of what they'd be anywhere else. Sometimes in that last two weeks I'd be wearing my long sleeve workout shirt under a thin wool sweater with a turtleneck under a thicker wool sweater under my wool coat. Three sheep day! I've also discovered that wool pants under my jeans keep me warmer (if it's not too cold or windy) than Cuddl Duds (from Target), but the Cuddl Duds under my snow pants work best for the really cold and windy days. 





If you see Lord Comforter, (that would be Dada, in his black, hooded puffer coat looking like a Minion dipped in black) and I flailing along in the snow along the side of the road, feel free to wave! We wave at just about everybody, and will for the next 73 days or so. 😏





No comments: