Friday, February 18, 2005

Almost forgot...

Okay, so pink doesn't show up on here at all. This is more purple than I wanted, but oh well.

Anyhoo, I almost forgot that some of you need your every-few-days-new-post-about-Carrie fix tonight... I was all set to snuggle down w/ Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason & realized, "I didn't blog those pictures I took of Carrie today!" So here they are. The sweatsuit is from aunt Marilynn & uncle Jim, and it does indeed say Princess on the shirt. It's either 24 mos or 2T, I forget which ;) I didn't think she'd fill it out as well as she does!

I rearranged her bedroom furniture today. I put her to bed while our small group was here and she was MAD. For the first time, she was hollering, "MAMA!!!!! MAAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" from bed. Usually it's been just a wail. Not tonight. It was a definite screaming of my name from the top of her lungs. I think I'm on her list. And I'm still not sure if she was that tired, discomfited about her room being different, or mad that her buddies were here & she had to go to bed. I think all three. I just checked on her & she was sound asleep w/ her back against the bumper and her arm sticking out through two of the slats. She's now all tucked into the crib w/ that afghan one of Grandmama's students made thrown over her. We'll see what she says when she wakes up. I'm off to bed! Have a good night, all.

No comments: