Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mo?

Not sure how well this color will show up against the dots on the blog, but this is the color of the hoodie Carrie's wearing today =) It snowed last night and is sunny today... probably only 1.5 inches. Some of the grass is bare again already. We need to go to Kroger, but I'm in no rush to be out where it's chilly!

She's watching Dora the Explorer and guzzling chocolate milk. "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the MAP!" (There. Now I won't be the only one singing that all day!) She's learned "no" but says it w/ a question mark at the end. Pretty funny to watch her shaking her head and saying, "no? no? no? NO? NO?" Just waiting for the accompanying foot-stomp that I'm sure will come...

Tuesday night we two went to the Thai Cafe for Leeann Severe's birthday party. It was all ladies, and Noah Somerville (to keep us in line- he's 8), and Leeann asked if Carrie would like to pray. We all held hands, closed our eyes, and I murmured, "out loud, please"... lo and behold she started praying out loud! I peeked at her and then said, "say amen" and she said, "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" so I guess that translates into so be it! Hehehehe. It was pretty funny!

She's also found the ridges on the side of the TV and likes the bumpity sound her fingers make when she runs her hands along it. Anything to make noise, this kid will find it. I can't tell you how many times she turns on Scott's clock radio in a week, despite all the "NO BUTTONS" that we yell constantly ;) She just turns it on so she can dance....... or else the dance is a cover for the actual delight of just pushing MY buttons, hard to say.

No sign of our mailman yet. Here's hoping for fun mail and no bills! Have a beautiful day!

No comments: