Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back to the Old Grind

My maid is gone. Hehe! My mom did all our dishes & laundry for a week and vacuumed. I got so spoiled and now I'm sitting here in my robe, making a list of things to do and thinking I'd rather just go back to bed. ;) Thanks for all the help, Mom! It was great to have you here.

Okay, I did all the picture stuff, so here's the latest ones. Should be a quite a few!

It has been beautiful & toasty outside the past few days. Looking forward to seeing seeds pop up that we planted while Mom was here. Carrie really enjoys digging in the dirt, so once all my seeds are in I'm just not sure where I'm going to let her dig! Hopefully the flowers will come up fast so she won't be as tempted, but I guess we'll see!

We need to make a Kroger run today so I can use up all my May coupons. I swear that's where all our money goes. I told Scott he shouldn't let me shop while I'm pregnant. Everything looks so good! =/ At least I'm hungry... that's a good sign! Maybe this next baby won't be the featherweight that Care Bear is. Not that I'm complaining ;) I'm not going to try to compete w/ Wendy. Hahahaha! =) Love you, girl!

Have a splendid day, everyone, and enjoy the "getting dirty" pictures of Carrie. You're right, Amy, I'm glad she is a down & dirty girl too! I would go crazy w/ a big sissy! Hehe =) Love you all!

No comments: