Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Saturday and Sunday fun

We had a wonderful, busy Memorial Day weekend. I took so many pictures that it'll take more than one blog post to fit them all again. Here are the zoo pictures and the first two grilling experiences on the new grill. We did the zoo on Saturday w/ Kelly & Becky (who snuck out of every picture all weekend!), picked Mike & Leeann up from the airport, took them home, and then grilled for the first time. I think we ate at about 11 PM on Saturday night. Hehe! Sunday Kelly & Becky left just before we went to church. Then we grilled again w/ our bunch of church friends. It was kinda sprinkly, but not too bad. That night we cleaned a lot. Once Care Bear was in bed, Scott went to play poker w/ some buddies and I watched TV while I did a full pedicure for myself and watched way too much TV ;) I'll tell about Memorial Day in another post later on. Right now we have to go Krogering! Have a spiffy day!

No comments: