Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022!

Merry Christmas from those of us up north in the winter wonderland. For days now we haven't been able to see out some of the windows because the frost is so absolute. We really don't have much snow; the driveway is covered in some spots and scoured bare in others from the wind that is down to 19 miles an hour now. Supposedly it is 9 degrees outside, feels like -10 according to my weather app. Much improved over the -33 a few days ago with the wind that made me think of Little House on the Prairie.



I bought a set of chalk markers- only white and green- and tested them out on our door to the deck. Now we can't see anything but the quick art!

This was us, watching CedarCreek online, and it's a good thing we did because the local service we headed to was cancelled because their furnace couldn't keep up. So sad! We'd been looking forward to our first new church Christmas service. I'm sure they're so disappointed because I know how much work goes into special services. Bummer! Go Put on Pants was, as usual, pantless, so you're welcome that he's blanketed. I am happy about Christmas, I promise, even though Liam caught me talking, go figure. Merry Christmas!


 

No comments: