Monday, March 28, 2005

More stuff

I'm too tired to be original tonight as far as the title goes. Scott's in Milwaukee this week so I'm chasing Care Bear alone. At least the weather was gorgeous today & we could get outside to play! She pretty much wanted to be everywhere I wasn't... can't wait to fence the yard so I don't have to chase her down anymore. I'm pooped!

So at this point I don't even remember what day I'm supposed to be recording from vacation. Here's some more pictures. Sorry, I don't have the Easter ones loaded from the camera to the computer yet, so some of you will just have to wait (Mother!) to see her in her purple velvet dress. They're coming, they're coming!

Keep praying for Olsons & baby Christian- they're all home but Wendy is exhausted & said last week was probably the toughest of her life. If you live near them, go visit & help her out =D And hug her from us while you're at it!!!!

No comments: