Sunday, March 13, 2005

A Week in Review

We had a wonderful week in Oregon! We expected it to be chilly and drizzly since it's March, but we had sun and 70's every day. It was, if I had to pick one word, amazing. Now that we're back in 30 degree weather, we can at least know that Spring IS on its way. It's sure come to the Pacific Northwest!

Carrie turned out to be a better traveler than we had anticipated. The only leg of the flight that seemed to bother her ears was the descent into Portland. Mine were killing me too, so we were pretty miserable together. I've decided that I like flying in & out of Denver- must be that since it's so high, my ears don't have to readjust the whole way, so they don't hurt as much! Yay! Carrie took the noise, vibrations, airports, etc in stride and seemed to make people smile wherever she was. She loved the people-movers. Go figure.

I'm working on logging the pictures, which is the most time consuming part of blogging (for me, at least), so please be patient as I try to get an entire week's worth of Care Bear reports online. I plan to do some after she goes to bed tonight, but here are a few shots of things to come...

No comments: